Cisco Manager-Analytics & Insights - Commercial Finance in Bangalore, India
What you'll do
This role is part of the APJC Commercial Finance (CF) Operations team and is responsible to regularly engage with CF to accelerate its business performance in alignment with the key priorities. You are a standout colleague who will be a trusted advisor to the business. You have extraordinary attention to detail and a proven ability to influence cross functionally and at the Executive level. You are able to think creatively, take the lead in developing business solutions and be a change agent. Every day, people do amazing things at Cisco. What will you do?
Who you are
· A mix of techno-functional capabilities to help generate meaning business insights for APJC CF team that drive actions for better business outcomes.
· Provide analytics for key stakeholders on gross margin/discounts/other KPIs with respect to key Customer Accounts, Regions, Marketing Segments, Business Entity/Technology Group.
· Provide analytics for key stakeholders on CF workload and deal approval cycle time
· Excellent analytical skills to identify trends & patterns in datasets and interpret, synthesize, and communicate actionable insights
· Excellent communication & presentation skills and ability to drive conversation with senior managerial personnel. Prior consulting experience in a similar hi-tech industry is desirable.
· Experience in leading strategic projects that involves setting-up BI systems and execute on opportunities to automate reporting activities
· Ability to execute at tactical project-level activities, tasks, and working on projects with teams geographically spread out
· Experience in statistical analysis with expertise in SQL/R/Python, Excel, Visualisation software (preferably Tableau) & MS Access.
· Knowledge of pre-sales process, bookings and back-office systems to support the business.
· Experience and understanding of Commercial Finance organization, processes, and policies are a strong plus.
Who You will Work With
· Regularly engage with CF and other key stakeholders who are part of pre-sales process to identify and solve business problems around non-standard deal financials and efficient workload management for CF
· Develop/measure KPIs (at APJC theatre and global level), provide recommendations/insights and strategic plans to address CF priorities
· Continually innovate to meet evolving business needs by setting up appropriate BI systems and execute on opportunities to automate reporting systems
· Engage in strategic global projects to drive standardisation of KPIs across theatres
· Propels change through teamwork on the strategic development and management of performance measurements and control systems
· Work with diverse group of Stakeholders including Finance Controllers, Commercial Finance Managers (Deal Approvers),WW Commercial Finance team & IT
Preferred Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (preferable with Master's Degree in Finance) & 10-12 years of industry experience in analytics.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are rapidly growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine crafting unprecedented disruption. Your ground breaking ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a phenomenal Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
At Cisco, each person brings their rare talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
· We connect everything - people, process, data and things taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with rare personalities who aren't afraid to change.
· We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Cities to your everyday devices.
· We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
· Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, applicants with arrest and conviction records.
· We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Cisco Jobs