Continental Engineer / Sr. Engineer in Bangalore, India
Engineer / Sr. Engineer
• Complaint management ( 8D ) :
Initiate, manage 8D process in the event of supplier incidents at Incoming, Production, Customer or Field.
Introduce and maintain appropriate prevention oriented SQM processes. Monitor quality performance of the supplier.
Maintain data base of all incidents and events from related suppliers.
• Escalation Management :
Implementation and execution of escalation process.
Initiate / Manage and effective closure of Early warnings, Red alerts, CSLs
• Audits Management :
Plan and execution of process audits
Closure of open points, effectiveness and sustenance monitoring
• Supplier Management :
Drive Supplier Improvement Programs whenever necessary.
Plan, initiate, control and report quality performance Indicators. (Inc. 5D CT, 8D score, Audits)
Collect supplier related Nonconformance Cost (NCC).
• Change Management :
- Manage effective implementation of change Management ( Engineering Change Note / Process change note )
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering - Mechanical / Automobile / Industrial
• Industrial experience in manufacturing sector for 4 to 5 years.
• Preferred exposure in Plastic injection molding , Surface tratment ( Plating / Painting )
• IATF 16949
• Exposure and Knowledge in VDA 6.3 Process Audit
• Good communication and language skills for across borders communication.
• Advanced MS office operating skills – Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook, Notes, Teams, Access
• Basic IT Front end skills – SAP MM QM module, Internet tools. • Abled to perform in matrix organization. • Traits required: Collaborative, Committed, Team working, Process and Result oriented, Initiates and Drive tasks.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)
- Continental Jobs