IQVIA Contract Analyst 2 in Bangalore, India
Prepares and maintains client contracts.
• Monitors client contract status and movement of contract from creation to execution.
• Identifies potential contract risks and issues that may have an adverse effect on IQVIA, and communicates concerns to appropriate IQVIA representatives.
• Adopts best contract practices.
• Consults with client representatives and IQVIA functions on business/legal issues associated with client contracts and seeks innovative solutions within approved parameters.
• Implements solutions associated with the client contracting process.
• Implements new contract processes, as appropriate, and communicate these new processes to the organization.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Four (4) years of similar work experience Req
• Knowledge and understanding of IQVIA business.
• Thorough understanding of contract language and its impact.
• Ability to create contract language.
• Strong organizational skills/business acumen.
• Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of contract process.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks & projects in a timely and efficient manner.
• Excellent follow-up/responsiveness.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs