IQVIA Consultant in Bangalore, India
• A suitable candidate would be a good communicator, possessing analytic capabilities, and strong domain (SFE) knowledge
• Should have consistently worked across project specific teams in a methodical fashion in an ‘on-demand’ business research environment for 3-4 years
• There should be ample business and scientific research related exposure, preferably with a good understanding of the Healthcare space
• He/ She should complement it with proven report writing and project execution skills
• Facilitate data enabled decision making for internal and external customers by providing and communicating qualitative and quantitative analytics.
• Provide support in building practice by involving in various initiatives like knowledge sharing, support team lead in all business-related tasks / activities, building process documentation, and knowledge repositories
• SFE projects like Sizing, Segmentation & Targeting, Call Plan, Territory Alignment & Goal Setting
• Periodic reports based on KPIs e.g. MS, growth, units, value, YTD, SOV, contribution, etc.
• Ad-hoc SFE analysis report
• Should be able to work seamlessly with the internal stakeholders and clients to deliver projects using best practices and well-defined methodology
• Awareness of market landscape, current developments, leading products and players
• Active participation in various knowledge sharing sessions that enables growth and improves quality of deliverables across the function
• Create and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality checklists that will enable excellent quality outputs within the function
• Configure data and calculation processes, design, and implement reports
• Process client's data and reports, implement and process verification procedures
• Fulfil client requests for information
• Perform ad hoc work requested by client and / or necessary maintenance
• Provide recommendations for process improvements, where appropriate
• Adhere to project plan (i.e. meet milestone content and deadline)
• Provide leadership and training to junior level Analysts
• Quality KPI targets met as per business expectations
• Good customer/stakeholder satisfaction scores
• All projects delivered as per customer expectations
• Pharmaceutical industry domain knowledge
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: Understand client requirements and design solutions with high quality deliverables. Ability to operate effectively in an international matrix environment
• Demonstrated professional behavior and interaction across peer group and co-workers
• Strong team player who is dynamic and result-oriented
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs