IQVIA CLM IT Technical Architect in Bangalore, India
Under broad guidance, assists with the development and implementation of an enterprise architecture which supports future IQVIA systems, products and platforms and that satisfies business product strategy.
• Assists with the ongoing development and implementation of an enterprise architecture.
• May devise and present business cases and program release plans to senior management with priority recommendations to maintain and evolve this architecture. Builds effective business relationships with business line managers and provides technical and system expertise as input to product concepts.
• May assist product development management to define IT strategic direction and assists in the mapping of projects to that strategic direction whilst ensuring product capabilities and process improvements are delivered over time within the framework of the IQVIA enterprise architecture.
• Participates in cross-functional product development teams, may also act as a consultant to provide system and technical advice.
• Keeps up to date with technology changes and identifies opportunities for implementation in future systems.
• Participates in R&D projects and may run those projects in compliance with standard project management practices.
• May mentor and assist lower level architects and business analysts.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience Req
• Five (5) years experience in software and/or product development with a focus on architecture Req
• IT consulting or project management experience.
• Exposure to enterprise architecture.
• Experienced in business information modeling and system design.
• Ability to apply technology to business strategies and ability to employ consulting skills.
• Broad knowledge of current technology, tools and techniques for software development.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs