Under Armour, Inc. Sr. CSR in Baltimore, Maryland
Date: Jul 12, 2021
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, US
Company: Under Armour
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Customer Service Lead is responsible for supporting the leadership and directing of the customer service team in all communication channels, including: phone, chat, email, and social media. You will be accountable for the direct support the Customer Service Representative in their efforts to answer customer inquiries and resolve issues. This role requires schedule flexibility for both evenings and weekends. This is an opportunity to be part of a great success story, as Under Armour continues to impact the business like no other company has.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide direct support of Customer Service Representatives to ensure departmental philosophy, process and policy are correctly effected in each contact.
• Monitor and manage CRM reference queues to achieve 90% resolution within 1 business day.
• Serve as first point of contact for escalated customer issues pertaining to product, process or service deficiencies.
• Identify and communicate trends and potential solutions which could help drive our business and improve our processes.
• Coordinate with teammates to ensure the delivery of time sensitive information as it pertains to the accurate delivery of Brand messaging and/or implementation of departmental philosophy, process and policy.
• Assist eCommerce Training Manager with on-boarding and orientation of new teammates as well as assisting with continuing education/training of the Customer Service team.
• Cultivate an environment of Customer Engagement that strives to create an “unrivaled service experience” across all communication channels.
• Collaborate with management team to design and support events and contests which build a positive team morale.
• Inspire teammates to be accountable to each other and the business.
• Perform opening and closing procedures if/as needed.
• Represent the Brand with the utmost integrity while delivering unrivaled customer service.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to summarize and present information so as to influence various levels within the organization.
• Ability to excel in a fast paced team environment, adapt to shifting urgencies, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Ability to evaluate processes and recommend changes which result in a greater opportunity for goal achievement, enhanced usage or increased efficiency.
• Intermediate level of proficiency with PC software.
Education And / Or Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
• At least 1 year of customer service experience
• At least 6 months within UA Customer Service
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
Customer Service Representatives
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Analytical - Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Under Armour, Inc.
- Under Armour, Inc. Jobs