Under Armour, Inc. Sr. Business Planner in Baltimore, Maryland
Sr. Business Planner
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Analyst, Ecommerce Business Planning & Analytics to join our Americas Direct-to-Consumer Business Analytics organization. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to strategically lead within a fast-growing and highly visible segment of the business. This individual will collaborate cross-functionally with Finance, Planning, Merchandising, Marketing, and Operations to develop comprehensive business targets and drive alignment across the teams. Passion, desire and integrity are traits we look for in our teammates, and you will play a critical role in the development of an omnichannel, Direct-to-Consumer culture at Under Armour.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Strategically lead the business planning function for the Americas Direct-to-Consumer Ecommerce business to deliver on sales and margin targets. Analyze historical information and current trends to set realistic expectations for future performance.
• Provide strategic guidance, key insights, and recommendations to the senior leadership team on topline Ecommerce financials. Assess business risk and opportunity and drive contingency planning alignment.
• Partner with Senior Manager, Business Analytics and Lead, Retail Business Planning & Analytics to further develop and refine omnichannel business planning process and toolkit. Scale existing tools to new regions.
• Lead monthly planning reviews Partner with Finance to inform KPI targets plans at the quarterly and monthly level.
• Leverage large and diverse data sets to address business questions on an ad hoc basis. Develop elevated visualizations / dashboards and publish weekly business reporting.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• Excellent expert leadership and partnership skills.
• Ability set challenging standards, develop strong strategic partnerships, and lead while positively inspiring others to action.
• Strong expert analytical skills with the ability to analyze and delayer complex quantitative data.
• Strong presentation skills with demonstrated experience successfully distilling complex information to senior leadership to gain consensus, alignment, and support.
• Experience in systems and programs relative to planning processes. Excel skills imperative. Exposure to SAP, Adobe Analytics, Tableau and other Business Intelligence reporting systems a plus.
Education And / Or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or related work experience.
• Minimum 4 years of planning, financial analysis, or analytics experience within a retail eCommerce organization
No relocation provided.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Under Armour, Inc.
- Under Armour, Inc. Jobs