Under Armour, Inc. Lead, CRM Analytics (REMOTE) in Baltimore, Maryland
Lead, CRM Analytics (REMOTE)
Date: Jul 12, 2021
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, US
Company: Under Armour
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Lead, CRM Analytics role will support the Americas Retention Marketing team in driving CRM for the markets. This individual will be responsible for delivering consumer-focused measurement and reporting to provide a comprehensive, real-time view of the consumer for our DTC business. This role will bring data and insights together to inform Regional retention, personalization and loyalty strategies for the Region.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Build comprehensive daily, weekly, monthly reporting of CRM performance and develop dashboards to “read and react” on business performance
• Collaborate with business leaders to enhance the 360 view of the customer and increase adoption of consumer first marketing approach
• Partner with Global Analytics and CRM teams to develop consumer lifetime value models, conduct segmentation / cohort analysis and build propensity models
• Articulate and present data analyses and learnings effectively to the team and to key stakeholders
• Oversee measurement of omni-channel KPIs and establish internal benchmarks to drive marketing effectiveness
• Work cross-functionally with IT and Enterprise Data Management teams to communicate Regional business needs for inclusion in the UA data platform roadmap
• Evolve data driven decision making to influence Regional marketing strategies and future season planning as part of the Go-to-Market (GTM) process
• Aggregate complex data to build Regional analytical tools for ongoing audience segmentation and attribution modeling
• Manage relationships and measurement routines with external agency Data and Analytics teams
• Perform adhoc customer analysis
• Use predictive analytics to forecast retention attributed Revenue and partner with FP&A to deliver financial planning routines
• Develop framework for test & learn initiatives that establish best-practices and expand the Regional CRM “playbook”
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• Advanced SQL skills required
• Expertise in Financial Modeling, Sensitivity Analysis and A/B Testing
• Proficiency with programming in a scripting environment (e.g. Python) or ETL development
• Proficiency with an advanced statistical package (e.g. R, SciPy) a plus
• Experience with Adobe Analytics and Sales Force Marketing Cloud is desired
• Passionate about Data and creating a data driven culture within organizations
• Gets excited about identifying key insights and using them to build actionable future recommendations
• Detail oriented, strategic thinker that focuses on the bigger picture
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
• Proactive & independent – always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing processes
Education And / Or Experience
• 5-7 years experience in CRM or Marketing Analytics
• B.A. or advanced degree in an analytical field (math, business, statistics) required
• Experience analyzing customer data in retail is strongly preferred
Remote Opportunity - No Relocation Provided.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Under Armour, Inc.
- Under Armour, Inc. Jobs