Taco Bell Shift Lead in Bakersfield, California
You and The Bell® has a nice ring to it.
We're looking for Team Members with Más Heart and Más Flavor to create an
excellent restaurant experience. Whether you want to pursue a career with us or utilize
our career opportunities to chase your dreams, we want to be a part of your story. Our
benefits are designed to support you on a LIVE MÁS journey.
Here's a taste:
• COMPETITIVE PAY
• FREE BACHELOR'S DEGREE AND SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
• FREE MEALS
• FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES! DAY, EVENING, AND LATE NIGHT
• VACATION PAY AND ADDITIONAL PTO
• MEDICAL BENEFITS
• 401K RETIREMENT PLAN WITH 6% MATCH
• HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
• PERKS! DISCOUNTS ON MORTGAGES, VEHICLES, CELL PHONES, GYM
MEMBERSHIPS AND MORE
• MÁS EARTH! COMMITMENT TO A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
As a Shift Leader...
You support the Restaurant General Manager by running the teams shifts, meeting
Taco Bell standards, and resolving customer concerns. You take ownership and are
responsible to help drive results, willing to coach and guide others, and partner with
the management teams on business initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
• Champions Taco Bell's culture and values
• Communicates openly and honestly with the Management team
• Provides feedback to Team Members in a positive manner
• Shift duties/responsibilities are executed in an accurate and timely fashion
• Follow cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures
• Drives Equity, Inclusion and Belonging behaviors
• Adaptable to and comfortable supporting change management
• Maintains customer satisfaction and Occupational Health and Food Safety
• Ensure teammates and customers are living MÁS with a smile
The above pay represents the expected compensation range for this job requisition.
Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
The range for this role is $16.00-19.00/hour. Compensation may vary based on geographic location and experience
California Residents: For more information about the categories of personal information we collect from you and how we use, sell, and share that information, please see our Privacy Notice for California Contractors and Privacy Notice for California Employees.
- Taco Bell Jobs