BlackBerry Corporation Solutions and Alliances Manager in Austin, Texas
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
Today, BlackBerry® is a transformed company. We’re no longer about the smartphone, what we once did for smartphones is what we’re now doing for Enterprise of Things (EoT) – envisioning, enabling and securing new forms of communication that are connecting the business world in extraordinary new ways. We have the most complete and advanced end-to-end solutions to enable EoT, and our ideas lead the way in the hottest markets like cybersecurity, SaaS, neural networks and autonomous vehicles.
The Solutions and Alliances Manager will design, develop and manage the relationship with strategic partner(s) to enable long term success of BlackBerry programs for sell through, and sell with. The Solutions and Alliances Manager of Strategic Partnerships will liaise and lead sales efforts between BlackBerry and the strategic partner to develop the model for the partnership and ensure appropriate governance is in place to assure a strong, & mutually beneficial partnership. This includes being responsible for leading and managing the partnership from concept through operationalization to maximize the value and efficiency of this partnership through growing sales billings.
- Develop, nurture, implement, maintain & promote successful strategic partnerships resulting in revenue growth.
- Ensure appropriate oversight & documentation of the partnership is defined, developed & maintained both in sales metrics and operationalizing a successful GTM for strategic partnership.
- Engage with the strategic alliance partner on the various day-to-day issues & opportunities arising from the collaboration. Ensure appropriate functions are engaged as appropriate.
- Partner with cross-functional teams both with BlackBerry and with strategic partnership to put successful joint GTM together and monetize for mutual successful relationship.
- Recommend & implement innovative process ideas & tools to improve the strategic partnership.
- Build expertise about the strategic alliance partner company, including partner company’s organization structure, leadership, strategies, financials, priorities, etc. become in-house “internal expert” on partner company.
- Responsible for development/maintenance of partnership strategic GTM plans
- Build & maintain collaborative relationships with key personnel both internally & with strategic alliance partner. Influence various business units globally, and across headquarter functional roles to provide the strategic partnership the highest level of support and success.
- Regularly communicate with strategic partner alliance management counterpart & other key partner stakeholders as needed, including ad hoc communications that require cross-functional involvement.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of alliances sales and business development with proven sales results
- Experience & success in building strategic partnership / global Alliances & managing a large complex strategic partnership with proven revenue growth
- Strong business acumen and good technical understanding of technology, and strategic partnerships
- Demonstrated experience working with indirect routes, strategic partnerships and navigating large complex organizations
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, both keeping an eye on the long-term strategic while also able to hit a revenue number. Strong sense of initiative and follow through
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a global team environment
- Demonstrated negotiation, verbal and written communication skills & strong presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of key technologies and markets, competitive forces and trends
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills
- Ability to assess complex situations and provide solutions
- Travel: as required
Job Family Group Name: Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
- BlackBerry Corporation Jobs