Momentum Solar Solar Sales Manager in Training in Austin, Texas
Solar Sales Manager in Training
Solar Sales- Manager in Training
Momentum Solar is a premier residential solar provider with offices throughout the U.S. Founded in 2009, Momentum has grown exponentially over the past decade. We implement the entire solar process to ensure a seamless transition to renewable energy.
The Manager in Training program is an opportunity to join us and receive paid training to teach you new skills and put you on the fast track to becoming a sales manager on our team. During your first 75 days you will be shadowing other managers, receiving paid training, making sales, and learning what it takes to be a manager at Momentum Solar.
After the 75-day training program you will become a full Solar Sales manager where you will play a critical role in hiring new Sales Representatives, training and coaching your team, and guiding and prioritize Sales efforts to optimize results. We need motivated individuals that are willing to become strong leaders that will motivate, train, enable, and guide a team to consistent achievement of sales goals.
Upon hire you will be making the standard sales rep wage which includes a guaranteed weekly pay along with commissions. Our average sales reps make around $100-150k per year. After the completion of the program you will receive a raise and will be on a new increased commission structure.
· 3+ years prior In-Home Sales experience with a strong performance record
· Prior managerial background or ability to coach a team preferred
· Flexible schedule - ability to work nights & weekends
· Unrivaled interpersonal skill - you're an expert a determining what makes people tick and aligning that to the needs of an organization to optimize impact
· Exceptional communicator and relationship builder
· Organized, detail-oriented, and deadline driven
· Skilled in adapting to requirements of numerous, constantly changing demands
· Willingness to be mentored, and eager to learn
· Confident, creative, and goal oriented
Momentum Home is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.