Veritas Projects and Programs Manager in Austin, Texas
Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability , protection , and insights . Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
Veritas Customer Success is responsible for ensuring that Veritas’ customers are successfully exceeding the value of their investment in Veritas solutions and coordinating the company focus on the end-to-end customer relationship. Customer Success includes customer support and care, professional and business critical services, and renewal sales.
The Projects and Programs Manager will work closely with stakeholders across the organization to identify and drive innovative solutions that achieve business goals and align with the long-term vision. This role will be a knowledge expert on all operational and functional aspects of the Services organization in order to balance business needs against technical constraints. The candidate will ensure success of strategic and tactical projects, drive future improvements to the Service’s ecosystem, and be responsible for the end-to-end architecture in support of the team through tool and system development. Delivering scalable and efficient systems, collaborating with stakeholders on business and application process improvements and clearly defining the strategy for ongoing optimization will be the keys to success.
- Provide program and project management, business process analysis and strategic planning to solve business challenges and scale for future growth plans
- Analyze and translate business requirements into clear direction for tool development and system modifications or enhancements
- Manage system roadmaps and develop tools that better drive efficiency across global support organization
- Build communication plans and deliver updates on system changes, performance concerns and issues
- Develop, maintain and deliver application focused training materials and webinars/instructor led training session while documenting new system functionality and interfaces
- Support steering committees and admin teams in determining priorities and providing recommendations and fixes on key issues/enhancements
- Key contact, subject matter expert and liaison for applications, systems and system related processes
- Key participant in the design/test/release cycle for new releases and fixes
- Develop and implement data evaluation methodology to determine accuracy, completeness and standardization across global organization
- Develop and execute plans, policies and practices to deliver and enhance the value of data within the existing and future business systems
- Monitor and respond to system related issues
- Provide support for ad hoc reporting requests
- Globally maintain and track resource/user licenses
- Responsible for translating new SKU, cost and price information into upload templates
- Generate required templates for cost and price updates and upload data into the system
- Provide support for backend updates into the PSA system
- Manage updates for Clip Levels, Product Line Codes and other data points related to PSA system
- 5 – 7 years of Financial and/or Operations business experience. Previous experience supporting a Professional Services organization or Global teams is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of systems such as Oracle and SalesForce.com
- Experience in managing multiple cross-organizational relationships
- Process development
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and partnering skills are critical to this position
- Ability to adapt easily as procedure/client needs change
- Proactive work ethic required to manage to high level objectives, identify room for improvement, develop and execute plans
- Knowledgeable in SFDC architecture and design
- Ability to develop and manage backend data upload processes using Excel connector or Data Loader.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!
Why Join Us? (https://www.veritas.com/company/careers/why-join-us)
Working at Veritas
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR VHelp Portal (https://veritas.service-now.com/hrp) .
- Veritas Jobs