WSP USA Project Financial Analyst: Training and Technical Support Specialist in Austin, Texas
Project Financial Analyst: Training and Technical Support Specialist
Req ID 16129
Project Financial Analyst: Training and Technical Support Specialist
Who We Are
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring future-ready pioneers to innovate. We’re looking to grow our teams with people who are ready to collaborate in building communities and expanding our skylines. To do this, we hire candidates of all experiences, skillsets, backgrounds and walks of life. We actively foster a work environment and culture where inclusion and diversity is part of our fundamental structure. This is delivered behaviorally, through our policies, trainings, local partnerships with professional diverse organizations, internal networks and most importantly with the support and sponsorship of our leaders who help drive our commitment to an inclusive, diverse, welcoming and equitable work environment. Anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
We are looking for a Project Financial Analyst Training and Technical Support professional to join the PFA Strategy & Development Team in a full-time capacity, supporting all Regions across the United States.
Being involved with our PFA Strategy & Development Team means being a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives, strives for Operational Excellence and solves challenges within the PFA community.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Work with the PFA Strategy & Development team to develop and deliver training to the Project Financial Analyst community
· Assist the PFA Technical Support team with forensic accounting on projects and Oracle audits and recertifications
· Work with the Regional PA/Finance Managers to achieve the objectives of our Knowledge Sharing Strategy and Project Financial Analyst Training Program
· Maintain and communicate a central repository for PFA training and technical documents across all regions and business lines
· Work with the PFA Strategy & Development Technical team and Horizon team to provide UAT and QA testing of applications/systems enhancements and defects.
· Works collaboratively with other teams within the organization to solve problems and achieve goals including Billing, AP, AR, Finance, Project Delivery, Operations and Procurement.
· Other duties to be assigned on an Ad-hoc basis.
· Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience in related field), and a minimum of 7 years of relevant post educational experience.
· Must have excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills, and a strong understanding of accounting and contracting principles
· Ability to present complex concepts and procedures to both large and small audiences
Demonstrates proficiency in facilitating or writing technical training material
· Highly capable self-leadership with attention to detail, multi-tasking, and prioritization of responsibilities in a dynamic work environment.
· Ability to work independently and provide guidance and leadership to junior team or project members, with strict adherence to QA/QC.
· Advanced proficiency with technical writing, office automation and accounting software, technology, math principles, MS Excel, pivot tables, formulas, data format/sort/filter, VLOOKUP, predictive models, and tools.
· Developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills required to apply learned subject matter and technical knowledge to reach conclusions from testing results, data collation, statistical analysis and arriving at the most effective, economical, and logical solution.
· Awareness of and adherence to WSP USA’s Project Delivery Handbook.
· This is a professional role and as such work deadlines and work hours may extend beyond a typical workday.
· Occasional travel (20%) may be required
• Experience or participation in mentoring or technical support
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career. These benefits include coverage related to medical, dental, vision, disability, and life; retirement savings; paid sick leave; paid vacation (or other personal time); paid parental leave; and paid time off for purposes of bereavement, voting, and/or attendance at naturalization proceedings.
Expected Salary (all locations): $79,100 - $182,000
WSP USA is providing the compensation range that the company in good faith believes it might pay and offer for this position, based on the successful applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities in addition to internal equity and specific geographic location. WSP USA reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and offer additional benefits and other compensation, depending on circumstances not related to an applicant’s sex or other status protected by local, state, and/or federal law.
Expected Salary (Colorado only): $79,100 - $182,000
WSP USA is providing the compensation range that the company in good faith believes it might pay and/or offer for this position within the state of Colorado, based on the successful applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities in addition to internal equity and specific geographic location. WSP USA reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and offer additional benefits and other compensation, depending on circumstances not related to an applicant’s sex or other status protected by local, state, and/or federal law.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Travel Required: 20%
Job Status: Regular
Employee Type: Full
Primary Location: NEW YORK - PENN PLAZA
All locations: US-AZ-Phoenix, US-CA-Los Angeles, US-CA-Sacramento, US-CA-San Diego, US-CA-San Francisco, US-CO-Denver, US-FL-Daytona Beach, US-FL-Orlando, US-FL-Pensacola, US-GA-Atlanta, US-IL-Chicago, US-IL-Springfield, US-IN-Indianapolis, US-KY-Lexington, US-LA-New Orleans, US-MI-Detroit, US-MO-St Louis, US-NC-Charleston, US-NC-Charlotte, US-NC-Raleigh, US-NJ-Newark, US-NM-Santa Fe, US-NV-Las Vegas, US-NV-Reno, US-NY-Albany, US-NY-Buffalo, US-NY-New York, US-OH-Cincinnati, US-OH-Cleveland, US-OH-Columbus, US-PA-Philadelphia, US-PA-Pittsburgh, US-TN-Knoxville, US-TN-Nashville, US-TX-Austin, US-TX-Corpus Christi, US-TX-Dallas, US-TX-Houston, US-UT-Salt Lake City, US-VA-Virginia Beach
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of WSP, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the buildings, transportation, energy, water and environment markets. With more than 15,000 employees in over 300 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com
WSP provides a flexible and agile workplace model while meeting client needs. Employees are also afforded a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be essential in meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA (and all of its U.S. companies) is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
WSP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, employment agencies, or other staffing services. Unsolicited resumes include any resume or hiring document sent to WSP in the absence of a signed Service Agreement where WSP has expressly requested recruitment/staffing services specific to the position at hand. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers or other business leaders, will become the property of WSP and WSP will have the right to hire that candidate without reservation – no fee or other compensation will be owed or paid to the recruiter, employment agency, or other staffing service.
- WSP USA Jobs