SHI International Corp. Cloud Adoption Specialist - AWS - Corp ASG in Austin, Texas
The Cloud Account Manager on the Corp Cloud Managed Services team serves as clients’ point-of-contact for post sales cloud activities for SHI cloud customers. CAM’s will be responsible for supporting the customer’s cloud adoption, suggesting operational/security improvements, and promoting additional SHI Services that will benefit the customer. The CAM conducts business reviews with client stakeholders and SHI Account teams to ensure client satisfaction and uncover additional areas of AWS consumption/services opportunities either via SHI or AWS services, programs or offerings.
Founded in 1989, SHI International is an $11 billion global provider of IT solutions and services. SHI currently has 5,000 employees worldwide.
To learn more about SHI International Corp, visit our website: www.shi.com/careers
What SHI Can Offer:
World Class Facility includes on site gyms and cafeterias
Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
Benefits including medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
Includes, but are not limited to:
• Maintain a working knowledge of the core AWS products, programs and operational processes
• Responsible for driving cloud consumption growth and retention of SHI’s existing AWS customer base
• Perform general post-sales support working in conjunction with cloud support resources both internal and partner (AWS).
• Serve as the cloud platform (AWS) point-of-contact for reactive post sales cloud platform activities. These activities include:
• Coordinating customer onboarding & reviewof theSHI One Management Portal and AWS Console
• Custom cost reports based on customer requirements, set up budgets and alerts, and offer additional insight into costs and potential savings as requested
• Performing Reserved Instance(RI) analysis, purchase and management upon customer request
• Review AWS account management & governancebest practices for at risk customers
• Uncovering areas of future AWS or Cloud growth and position SHI capabilities
• Provide assistance in defining cloud platform account strategy based on client’s business goals, security and governance requirements along with CIS Sales Team.
• Drive services activity & pipeline by understanding customer needs and positioning relevant SHI solutions and services
• Develop close relationships with SHI sellers, Technical Account Managers, SHI Cloud Team internal resources and AWS partner resources
• Stay educated on new services, technology, and programs from AWS
• Present at customer events and travel to market as needed
• Travel as needed based on business needs and determined by SHI management
• Proven track record of driving results and exceeding expectations
• Ability to excel in a high-performing and fast-paced environment
• Ability to build successful customer relationships through active listening
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Support the success and development of others on the team
• Working knowledge of Dynamics CRM, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• 4 year completed Bachelor’s Degree required
• 1 years in an Inside outside/outside sales or partner/vendor sales support role
AWS Cloud Practitioner certification to be obtained within first 30 days of employment.
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
Marketing Title: Cloud Adoption Specialist - AWS - Corp ASG
Requisition ID: 2021-7154
Compensation Structure: Base Plus Bonus
External Company Name: SHI International Corp.
External Company URL: https://www.shi.com/