Actalent Electrical Hardware Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The hardware engineer will plan, develop, test, and verify the automotive electrical/electronic components to meet the various customers’ requirements in a timely manner. The engineer is also required develop countermeasures to problems that occur during the development and mass production stage and to implement the target hardware in a timely manner.
allegro, Pspice, hardware design, Chassis experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1) Design and development of electrical hardware circuitry including Analog Circuits, SMPS and embedded systems
2) Conduct electrical simulations and contribute to WCCA
3) Analyze customer requirements and coordinate changes and analyze needs to define requirements
4) Contribute to the development of hardware associated specifications and documentation
5) Assist in the preparation of associated cost estimates
6) Support technical design reviews – Schematics , PCB
7) Troubleshoot design and manufacturing issues & Design changes based on troubleshooting
8) Create complex test cases and test scenarios and perform related testing
9) Support ADVP&R process – develop test plan, review test result
10) Resolve DV/PV testing issues and modify the circuit
BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or related field.
*Unfortunately this position can not support work Visas
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs