Lumen SR MGR PROGRAM/PROJECT MGMT in Atlanta, Georgia
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
• Oversees all aspects of the E-Rate program including targeted lead selection, solution definition, process support and documentation, solution response and compliance adherence
• Manages project team direction and activities; adapts program to changing product needs of customers and available sales channel resources; analyzes complex solution requests to provide appropriate and compliant solutions; implements solutions that leverage technology to accomplish stated strategic business objectives
• Leads Lumen E-Rate ecosystem to deliver a timely and competitive bid response with a high likelihood of success
• Conduct regular team meetings to enhance teamwork and communicate process and procedure updates
• Effectively communicate program status, risks and issues to leadership, and present options and recommendations for resolution
• Engage with vendors and partners outside of Lumen to maximize success
The Main Responsibilities
• 5+ years of relevant job experience (Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Sales Enablement)
• Very strong business acumen with knowledge of sales performance drivers
• Strategic and conceptual thinking that can transfer into a tactical execution plan
• Proven success managing multiple projects, deadlines, initiatives, and tasks.
• Self-motivated and can deliver in collaborative settings.
• Demonstrable leadership skills
• Change Management skills and techniques. (Possibly lead a significant change in the past)
What We Look For in a Candidate
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
• Analytical proficiency in market sizing and segmentation, financial forecasting, and general business planning.
• Strong relationships or previous work experience in telecom, consulting, system integrators, application developers, VARs, and global accounts.
• Demonstrated experience leading business teams thought significant change
Minimum of two years’ experience working with E-Rate
What to Expect Next
Based on your job application information you may be given the opportunity to complete a video interview immediately after applying. This will include a set of questions for you to record a response to in addition to Game Challenges. Completion of this video interview is a requirement in order to be considered for our open position. Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send you an email with a link to complete the video interview. We strongly recommend that you complete this within 5 days of your application date.
Requisition #: 264218
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. (https://jobs.lumen.com/global/en/compensation-information) We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here. (https://centurylinkbenefits.com)
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.
- Lumen Jobs