Honeywell Software Engineer II in Atlanta, Georgia
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team that designs, develops, and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell [SBG]. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
· Requirements and design
· Software architecture and coding
· Feature Definition
· Customer Support
· Verification and Validation
· Ability to code in multiple languages
· Analytical skills & software development skills
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2 years of software experience using C# and other Microsoft tools
· Analytical influencer with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
· Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery tools/practices (e.g., Jenkins, Bamboo, Puppet, Chef)
· Source control and bug tracking tools (e.g., JIRA, BitBucket) experience
· Understanding of cloud infrastructure services (e.g., Microsoft Azure )
· Knowledge of relational databases and SQL or MongoDB Experience executing Agile software methodology
· Knowledge of test-driven development
· Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
· Experience with web application security and understanding of basic cryptography is a plus
· Make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
· Convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
· Security Access Control domain, product and technology knowledge
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs