Microsoft Corporation Senior Product Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Do you want to be at the center of the three Microsoft clouds (Azure, Microsoft365, and Microsoft Dynamics) empowering customers and partners to secure their environments in order to realize the full value of Microsoft cloud services? Are you looking for a role where you can interact directly with customers and help them transform into cloud-enabled businesses? Do you want to contribute to one of Microsoft's fastest growing businesses? If so, then we are looking for you!
The Identity Customer Experience (CxP) CARE team has several exciting opportunities for Product Managers (PMs) to work in the most customer-connected engineering team in Microsoft. We are looking for strong, customer-obsessed Product Managers who have a growth mindset, passion for customer experience, and an experimental approach in testing out new ideas..We currently have several positions available focused on defining processes, tools, and standards for engineering teams to improve and enable planning, designing, building and operationalizing support for Identity services with focus on M365 usage and support.
You’ll work closely with engineering product development, M365 support teams as well as other CxP teams across the Cloud & AI division to ensure that our customers have the best support experience possible with their products and services. You’ll help drive improvements to the product, service and ecosystem by providing the customer perspective in a well-articulated, data backed manner that clearly identifies the product/service challenges of our customers and the impact of these on customer satisfaction and implications on the business.
We are looking for an analytical thinker with great creativity for ideas/solutions. An ideal candidate for this role will have passion around building customer experiences at cloud scale and leading complex, highly visible engagements. This candidate can also negotiate and apply strong communication skills to establish priorities while leading virtual teams. The role requires a level of comfort with ambiguity, rapid changes, and tight deadlines, and requires the ability to leverage many different types of inputs to prioritize decisions. The ideal candidate will also have a natural ability to learn the nuances of new technologies and would be comfortable with obtaining and analyzing data.
· Champion customer experience and satisfaction in the product and service
· Excellence in strategic thinking, leadership, communication, interpersonal skills and being able to influence without authority
· Drive supportability improvement projects from inception, planning, to launch, adoption and impact measurement
· Directly engage with engineering teams to drive product priorities and decisions using data driven approaches to improve the quality of product and service provided
· Manage multiple stakeholder engagements.
· Ability to build good frameworks and models for prioritization, planning and execution
· Proven ability to manage large projects, collaborate across teams and across levels of management
· Proven experience with the Software and Service Delivery Life cycle with focus on DevOps, design, delivery, and End-To-End Operate and User Scenarios.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
· 7+ years experience in product/service/project/program management, software development, or technical role building products
· 3-5 years experience managing engagement with enterprise customers
· Proven experience of developing product plans and roadmaps, delivering programs/products with diverse engineering / division / geographies
· Track record of making solid business and engineering tradeoffs to deliver business value.
· Excellent data visualization skills to be able to present insights that drive business impact
· Outstanding problem-solving skills and passion to solve hard problems.
· Excellent technical and functional design skills, with demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
· Strong Teamwork and Collaboration Skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs