Robert Half SEC Reporting Manager (100% REMOTE FOREVER) in Atlanta, Georgia
The ideal candidate for this position is driven by high expectations. You're a likely candidate for this job if you thrive in a role where integrity, reliability and leadership are valued. You could take responsibility for an accounting and clerical department at a successful company, through Robert Half's new SEC Reporting Manager opportunity. Based in the Atlanta, Georgia area, this opening for a SEC Reporting Manager is a permanent position. This role's duties will require planning and directing all accounting operational functions, handling the accumulation and consolidation of financial data for internal and external financial statements, evaluating accounting and internal control systems, and leading departmental staff. You might be a good fit for this position if you can effectively manage self and others within strict time constraints when providing client services, lead while also being a team player, generate innovative ideas, and challenge the status quo. This position offers exceptional compensation and benefits and potential for career growth.
· Lead the quarterly and annual financial reporting process, including ensuring the appropriate disclosures and reporting practices are implemented per GAAP and SEC standards.
· Review research documentation and disclosures related to GAAP and SEC requirements within the Forms 10-Q, 10-K and 8-K.
· Lead the input for all financial reporting data within the Proxy, securities filings (S-8, S-3, etc.) and Earnings Releases.
· Review GAAP disclosure checklists to ensure all required disclosures are included in filings.
· Coordinate with the Financial Planning and Analysis team and line of business leadership to drive the preparation of the MD& A and portions of the Earnings Release.
· Support the external audit of the company’s annual financial statements and quarterly review, including preparation of technical accounting memos and responding to auditor questions and requests.
· Work cross functionally with other teams to maintain SOX controls for the financial reporting process.
Identify opportunities for process improvements and lead initiatives to streamline the reporting process
Send resumes to Luv Mirani
· You have 8+ years of experience in finance.
· You have 5+ years of experience performing SEC reporting
· You have a CPA certification, required.
· You have experience with XBRL tagging and working with a financial printer or similar technology.
· You are proficient in Excel and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including Google suite.
· You have Big 4 public accounting experience, preferred.
- send resumes to Luv Mirani
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs