Robert Half International SEC Financial Reporting & Consolidation Manager in ATLANTA, Georgia
My client is looking for a SEC Financial Reporting & Consolidation Manager. This company offers great work life balance and is a phenomenal company to work for. If you are someone who values being able to balance work and family life, this role is for you. In this role you would work with the Director to prepare financial information to meet internal and external reporting requirements. Your main functions would include:
• Work with global finance team to coordinate the financial results and disclosures for all divisions.
• Prepare worldwide consolidation, including multi-currency translation, intercompany elimination.
• Prepare SEC filings, including 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K/press release and supporting schedules, proxy statements, S-8, etc., including drafting of notes, discussions, and other narratives as required. Maintain documentation for all 10Q & 10K disclosures.
• Coordinate press release activities and timing with Marketing.
• Perform technical research, interpret accounting pronouncements and SEC requirements to determine and document appropriate accounting treatment and related disclosures.
• Keep abreast of all new accounting rules and evaluate applicability to the Company.
• Participate in Company audit and SOX compliance processes.
• Identify ways to promote efficiency within the financial reporting process, create a best practices environment.
• Preparation of internal reports and completion of other projects as needed.
• Design and write reports as requested from Consolidation system.
• Manage XBRL tagging process including coordination with external XBRL provider.
• Perform detailed review of XBRL submission and verify changes and corrections are executed properly.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
CPA (Big 4 or national public accounting experience preferred).
Recent and relevant SEC experience, including financial statement and filing preparation.
Experience with XBRL filing, including basic knowledge and understanding of XBRL taxonomy.
Ability to research, document and resolve SEC and accounting issues.
Experience in preparing international, multi-subsidiary consolidations.
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to interact with all levels of management and non-management personnel.
Highly motivated and self-directed; strong work ethic.
Organized with good attention to detail; ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
Flexible, adaptable, hands-on approach.
Strong technical report writing skills
Excellent computer skills; experience with Great Plains software and/or ActiveDisclosure a plus.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs