PruittHealth PRN Physical Therapist Assistant - West Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia
PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSISTANT (PTA)
Join the PruittHealth family, where the health and safety of our workforce is our top priority! We're not only committed to your career, we're committed to the health and safety of all our therapists. Now is a great time to make a change and join one of the leading providers of post-acute care.
PruittHealth will help you conquer your career goals. At PruittHealth, we are searching for therapists who are committed to serving our residents with care and compassion, and in return, we are committed to supporting your therapy career through annual merit increases, career growth programs, preceptorship, and more.
Investing in Our Employee-Partners with Benefits
• Advanced pay option
• Annual merit increases
• Relocation opportunities
• Paid onboarding & orientation
• Preceptorship Program & hands-on training
• 24 / 7 direct hotline support
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
• Access to PruittHealth Foundation & PruittHealth University resources
• Comprehensive health plans
• Assist in the executing of the Physical Therapy care plan/treatment to patients as prescribed by the evaluating therapist and physician according to the State Practice Acts.
• Perform clinical tasks, communication, and documentation timely and accurately per policy
• Follow established policies and procedures as related to the scope of practice
• Recognize and respond to priorities in patient care
• Complete all required orientation, in-services, and trainings timely and successfully
• Perform other related duties as necessary and as directed by supervisor
To apply email email@example.com
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• Valid professional license in the state of practice
• Graduate of CAPTE accredited school. If foreign-trained, the program must be deemed substantially equivalent to a Physical Therapist entry level education in the U.S. by a credential’s evaluation organization approved by the APTA
• Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption required by date of hire
Family Makes Us Stronger. Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now to get started at PruittHealth!
As a condition of employment at PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- PruittHealth Jobs