Brink's CIT Vault Supervisor in Atlanta, Georgia
The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
CIT Vault Supervisor
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Vault Supervisor.
The Vault Supervisor is responsible for supervising the vault operations including currency and firearms. This position ensures accountability and the security of all liability and prioritizes daily operations workflow. The Vault Supervisor assists the management team in the secure, safe and efficient functioning of the branch.
This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
• Provide first line supervision to Vault employees
• Oversee daily vault operations including but not limited to inventory management, opening and closing of branch and vault check in/out
• Provide coaching and skill development to employees on a consistent basis
• Monitor and adjust performance of all staff, machines and workflows
• Leverage systems, equipment and process redesign to drive continuous improvement in quality and efficiency
• Secure inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict compliance with security procedures
• Maintain and provide quality customer service and good communications with the customer base
• Ensure activities are performed in compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal laws and regulations
• Maintain accurate records, handle customer inquiries, and balance transactions daily
• Assist Management as need to meet branch goals
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years operations experience in a vault, cash or coin processing environment
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Supervisory experience in a production environment
• Cash handling experience in the secure logistics or banking industry
• Experience in a coin processing environment
• Knowledge of lean/process improvement methodologies
• Knowledge of budgeting and planning experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent ethics and integrity
• High attention to detail
• Collaborative work style
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to work independently
• Professional, positive demeanor
• Ability to influence and lead
Brink’s is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we’re needed. We do it because we’re trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink’s U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature. Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink’s U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Discover the pride of working for Brink’s.
We’re looking for people who go beyond ordinary. We take pride in a job well done, and we work to take high performance to the next level.
Brink's is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to providing unimpeded access to the application/hiring process for all qualified applicants.
If you are in need of reasonable accommodation with regard to access or completion of this or any stage of the Brink’s application/hiring process please contact JoinBrinksProud@brinksinc.com for assistance.
See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
- Brink's Jobs