Knowledge Management, Inc Strategic Communications Analyst in Arlington, Virginia
Knowledge Management, Inc. (KMI) has the leadership and experience to deliver innovative technology, logistics and management solutions to meet real mission requirements. KMI is a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Small Disadvantage Business (SDB) that specializes in Logistics, Warehouse Services, Distance Learning/Training, Enterprise Solutions, Financial Management Support, Program Management, Intelligence Analysis and Threat Assessment, and Data Analytics/Operations Research. Since 1998, our solutions and services have helped our clients improve performance, drive cost and operational effectives, and map technology needs for tomorrow's requirements.
Title:Strategic Communications Analyst
Location: Pentagon (onsite)
# of open positions:One
Contract duration:Multi-year contract
Salary:$90,000 - $100,000 w/full benefits
Clearance:DOD Secret clearance
Education:Bachelor's Degree (Min required)+ 4 years of experience
Responsible for the implementation of communication strategies working closely with the Government (Marine Corps) customer. Supporting daily administrative tasks/responsibilities for an executive level front office staff. Develops communications products, plans, materials, and strategies; leads communication tasks; meets with client regularly to discuss initiatives and establish priorities.
- Receive, track, and submit government-approved Department of the Navy (DoN) Trackers, SIPR Marine Corps Administration Tracking System (MCATS).
- Maintain updated rosters of approved Personnel Daily status/leave and Temporary Additional Duty (TAD) reports on SharePoint.
- Coordinate and consolidate emails, calendar events, internal and external tasks due for staffing internal and external.
- Coordinate conference room and/other meeting facilities and parking permits for personnel.
- Maintain an updated listing of approved annual training rosters. Research and gather information from internal sections to prepare, coordinate, organize, and implement policies and handbooks as required.
- Coordinate office functions and activities to include identifying all office supplies and repair services needed for office equipment for both NIPR and SIPR domains as approved by the operations officer.
- Coordinate and obtain information internal and external in order to prepare spreadsheets, reports, and/or recommendations to assist in providing responses to queries as required.
- Conduct Share Point and or website administration.
- Conduct records management, review and process incoming and outgoing administrative packages and make administrative recommendations to files, directives, forms, records, information, position and decision papers, and office automation techniques.
- Assist with the coordination of charitable fund programs, e.g. Combine Federal Campaign (CFC), Navy and Marine Corps Relief Society (NMCRS), etc.
- Assist personnel by providing information and guidance pertaining to Security Programs which includes, but not limited to the following: Policy guidance, Personnel Security, Physical Security, Information Security, Clearances, Security Briefs/Debriefs, Inspections, Mandatory training, SIPR Tokens, Swipe Access, Visit Request and Automated Message Handling System (AMHS) Request.
- Assist with classified material destruction, maintain security storage containers, oversee space access and checklist, conduct security inspections office spaces, coordinate and assign electronic device storage lockers for personnel.
- Assist with the coordination of maintenance and housekeeping services, fire drills and safety inspections programs as required.
- Manage and coordinate staff actions to update orders and directives owned by IandL.
- Have experience on an Executive Agency level.
- Have expertise and a working knowledge of Marine Corps' functions of logistics at the Strategic, Operational and Tactical levels.
- Proficient in SharePoint administrative functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Proficient Department of the Navy (DoN) Trackers system
- Proficient in SIPR Marine Corps Administration Tracking System (MCATS) and TaskManagement Tool (TMT) Transition
- Proficient in Automated Message Handling System (AMHS).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
E-Verify Statement. Knowledge Management, Inc. participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, KMI is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision.Knowledge Management, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Disability Statement. Knowledge Management aims to be a supportive workplace in all aspects of diversity, including accommodating those with additional needs. If you have a disability and need reasonable accommodation or assistance at any point in the application or onboarding process, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.