TechOp Solutions International Inc. Customer Service Representative (Bilingual-Spanish) in Arlington, Virginia
Advance your career with a Small Business supporting a federal client. This is a great opportunity for growth in professional skills, communication, and customer service in a fast-paced operational environment. Compensation includes salary and competitive benefits, including healthcare and 401(K).
Our team of talented CSR professionals provide support to a 24/7 operational information call center that is open 355 days a year to facilitate travel and effectively process enrollment inquires. The information call center will be established with language appropriate translators to serve the traveling public via telephone calls and emails.
This position is currently remote! Residency in the DMV is required.
- Provide timely and accurate responses to inquiries from travelers around the globe regarding the applications developed and managed by DHS to aid in re-entry, visa renewal services, and other travel and immigration related topics.
- Provide and respond to live contacts in order to give the appropriate response from provided responses and materials.
- Assist in identifying multiple questions/concerns/inquiries in email and respond using Government-approved response template language.
- Input correct information into the Customer Database, including use of correct grammar and spelling, accurate selection of all appropriate contact subject categories and a maximum of 5 resolutions, and addition of any notes or comments pertinent to the contact and/or contact record.
- Provide and transfer any reportable communication to the appropriate department.
- Answer customers questions; make referrals: help clarify policies and procedures.
- Provide general travel assistance information.
- Provide information for filing claims with DHS.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able to meet all security eligibility requirements.
- Bilingual fluency in English/Spanish is required.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science from accredited college or university required.
- 2 years of customer service experience required.
- Ability to maneuver and use web-based applications; possess excellent verbal and vocal skills, exceptional writing skills and technical acumen.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a background investigation and need to meet security eligibility requirements.
TechOp Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. :::