HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Tech PRN in Arlington, Texas
CT Tech PRN (as needed)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a CT Technician.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Seeking a*CT Technician *for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
*In this role you will: *
- Work in conjunction with the Chief Tech, Imaging Manager, Director and Medical Staff to improve the patient and work flow via providing support, education and leadership to the technical staff.
- Perform CT procedures as outlined by the State of Texas and departmental protocols, which include but are not limited to neurological disorders and stroke, oncologic and cardiac services.
* Current License as an (MRT) by the State of Texas required.
* Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) (CT) required.
* Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
* Must be graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology Experience: * Experience in performing all C.T. Scans and general Radiologic procedures * Two (2) years experience as a C.T. Technologist preferred. Medical City Arlington is a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. There are well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel that make up our team. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort Worth healthcare with nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our practice managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today! * * We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: CT Tech PRN
Location: Texas-Arlington-Medical City Arlington
Requisition ID: 00015-140756