U S Census Atlanta Regional Office U.S. CENSUS - FIELD REPRESENTATIVES - CONECUH COUNTY, AL in Any city/town in Conecuh, Alabama
- Conducts interviews primarily in person (door to door) and when requested may conduct phone interviews to collect survey or census data as required within an assigned geographic area.
- Communicates with respondents, supervisors, and other persons as appropriate.
- Understands survey materials in order to explain the purpose of surveys, ask questions as worded on the questionnaire or survey instrument, and enters accurate and complete information into a laptop computer or onto survey forms.
- Maintains personal payroll records that reflect hours worked, miles driven, and reimbursements for travel and communications claimed.
- Completes and attends training as necessary in-person or online.