ICON Clinical Research IHCRA in Ankara, Turkey
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
• Become familiar with ICON’s SOPs/WPs, ICH GCP guidelines, appropriate regulations, ICON systems and the principles of and assist with investigator recruitment
• Maintain timelines and ensure accuracy and completeness of data entered into ICON systems
• Serve as the primary in-house contact for sites and investigators participating in studies
• Conduct and completes remote site management activities, with support as needed, according to applicable SOPS and the Study Monitoring Plan.
• To contact Clinical sites for specific requests (e.g. enrolment updates, missing documentation, data entry timeliness, data query follow-up, CDA finding follow-up, and action Item resolution or other sponsor specific CRA tasks.
• Take responsibility for project tasks and sees these tasks through to successful completion, with support.
• Maintain a professional interpersonal relationship with study team, sites, and Sponsors
• Participate in QA Audits as needed.
• Regularly attend and gives to project specific and departmental meetings
• Ability and willingness to travel as needed (drive and fly)
• Maintain Sponsor and patient confidentiality
• Other duties as assigned
You will need:
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in a life science
• At least 12 months of a CTA/Clinical Trial Assistant or similar role experience within the clinical/pharmaceutical industry
• Understanding of ICH GCP Compliance
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• A phenomenal teammate
ICON Clinical Research
- ICON Clinical Research Jobs