Fiserv Portfolio Manager - Risk Analyst in Amherst, New York
You will work under the guidance of a Director, supporting transaction risk management for of a portfolio of merchant accounts. You will develop and implement machine learning models and rules to mitigate fraud and credit risk. You will analyze ambiguous data to understand trends, reach conclusions, and develop strategies to improve portfolio performance. Provide internal and external reporting and analytics on an ongoing and ad hoc basis. You will monitor key metrics and ensures accounts are meeting all contractual SLAs and communicate directly with external customers. You will interface with other departments, including Product, Legal, Relationship Management, Security, and Implementations to support a holistic approach to risk management.
This position can be located in New Jersey, Atlanta, Houston or Coral Springs
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor's degree is required.
• 5+ years of experience in an analytical role.
• Strong background in a technical or analytical business environment with a proven track record of success and increasing responsibilities.
• Extensive experience working with, understanding, and analyzing large amounts of data. This will include a demonstrated ability to efficiently retrieve data from multiple data sources with strong Excel skills.
• Experience with SQL.
• Possess the ability to effectively represent Risk Control through written and verbal interaction with external and internal clients.
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
• Masters' degree
• Python, R Studio, or other statistical languages.
• Experience with SAS
• Tableau, Power BI, and other data analytics and visualization tools.
• Predictive modeling and big data experience.
• Background in a modeling and testing (champion/challenger) environment.
• An understanding of the check/payments industry.
- Fiserv Jobs