Robert Half International Front End Developer in AMBLER, Pennsylvania
Description About the Role:
• Has superior web development skills
• Has proven progressive learning abilities
• Demonstrates thought and analytical skills in day-to-day tasks
• Demonstrated experience with JS frameworks such as Vue or React
• Has experience with JS tooling such as Gulp and Webpack
• Bonus experience in theming and customization of Wordpress and Drupal
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Bachelor's degree in MIS, Technology or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years professional work experience
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
• Please include links to GitHub, StackOverflow, or similar online profiles.
We are an independent advertising agency committed to doing the right thing for our clients, employees and the community.
We create work that speaks for itself. With decades of experience in the health and wellness space, we transform the complicated into simple, powerful stories that connect with HCPs and patients alike. Our diverse and multifunctional teams deliver projects on time, within budget, and with innovative and creative solutions that move audiences.
As a five-time winner of "Best Places to Work in PA,” we pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive environment, strong client work, commitment to career development and work/life balance. That’s the DiD way.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs