ZIEGLER INC Parts and Service System Training Specialist in ALTOONA, Iowa
Ziegler CAT has an opening for a Parts and Service System Training Specialist. The training specialist will coordinate and provide training for new employees and employees who recently moved into product support operation roles on Microsoft D365 business system, and the company policies/procedures.
- Test new and upgraded applications
- Meet and respond to needs of internal customer in a professional and timely manner
- Stay up to date on business system updates including but not limited to: D365 parts and service modules
- Define training opportunities for parts and service operational personnel
- Develop applicable training curriculum
- Coordinate training for parts and service operational personnel on
applicable systems and processes
- May conduct training
- May recruit another resource with specific knowledge on topic(s) to be the trainer
- Establish, document, and store specific procedures for parts and service department personnel activities
- Work with D365 team to determine future structure of document storage for efficient retrieval by user community
- Responsible for keeping documentation current, which may include but
is not limited to:
- Task Guides
- Process Flows
- Procedure memos
- Work in a cooperative manner with team and superiors
- 2-year Associates degree or related training experience required
- Training delivery, content creation and coordination experience preferred
- Personal Attributes: Planning and Organization, Communication, Empathy, Learning Orientation, Attention to Detail, Teamwork
- Up to 20% travel
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Ziegler Inc. will reasonably accommodate the known disabilities of qualified disabled individuals.
Ziegler Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color or creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, affectional preference, disability, age, marital status, familial status, protected veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission dealing with discrimination, or any other protected class status.
For more information about your equal employment opportunity rights and protections, click here and here.
For information about your Family and Medical Leave Act rights, click here, and for information about the Employee Polygraph Protection Act, click here.
For information about Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
Ziegler Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.