Fiserv Software Development Engineering - Sr Professional II in Alpharetta, Georgia
What does a Senior Software J2EE Development Engineer do?
You will be designing, building and maintaining based Java based applications and websites. Developing well-designed, efficient, and testable code. Conducting software analysis, programming, testing and debugging. Work with web developers and other software engineers and be a part of the great team to make a difference to the business.
The Business Service Layer application support other issuer applications by serving as a middleware service layer where business logic is stored and returned to user interfaces. Keeping these applications up to date with compliance regulations is mandatory for Fiserv. Quality of code and thoroughness in delivery is consistently monitored and recognized across the team.
• 8-10 years’ of experience in design, develop and maintain Java-based applications. Must have ability to act as a lead and help other team members with any questions, provide guidance, peer code reviews etc.
• Experience in Spring frame work, Spring batch and Hibernate.
• REST API design and implementation. Must have experience in building Restful services. Integration experience using web services.
• Ability to analyze thread dumps and heap dumps to trace down root causes to problems.
• Ability to attend and resolve Production issues.
• Perform unit testing and debugging.
• Experience in building DevOps pipelines. Experience in deploying applications in a cloud environment such as AWS, PCF, etc.
• Ability to analyze root cause analysis.
• Bachelors degree in MIS, CIS, Engineering or comparable.
• Experience with Gitlab, Jenkins or similar tools and technologies.
• Experience in implementation using JWT (security tokens) or Auth.
• Cassandra or SQL server, data modeling using RDBMS or NoSQL databases, hands-on experience with a JPA implementation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
- Fiserv Jobs