Fiserv Product Marketing Manager, Sr in Alpharetta, Georgia
Manager, Product Marketing
About the Role:
The overall goal of the Bill Payment Solutions Product Marketing Manager is to develop and execute marketing strategies and plans to increase market share growth for Fiserv biller direct solutions. The role will focus on analyzing the market opportunities to create differentiated product positioning, packaging, and value-based messaging, develop and direct marketing plans that drive market demand, enable the sales channel, and accelerate program opportunities by executing marketing programs, campaigns, and sales support materials to ultimately deliver new product sales, cross sales, and client retention revenue to the organization.
About our Business:
The Bill Payment Solutions Group strives to be the best strategic partner to financial institutions, billers and fintechs. We create opportunities to educate clients and partners about the current trends in bill payment and share our research and expertise on how to meet consumer demand in this technology-driven world and solve with Fiserv Solutions.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Design and develop strategic marketing programs in support of the overall strategic business plan and growth goals
• Collaborate proactively with internal stakeholders in business management, product management, sales, marketing, finance, and account management to develop and define marketing program strategies, plans and measurable goals.
• Develop actionable marketing program plans, project schedules, resource forecasts, and maintain consistent processes and tools to ensure timely and successful execution of marketing programs.
• Oversee cross-functional teams and their contributions in complex marketing programs, monitoring and reporting on program progress, and resolving on open issues to ensure flawless execution of marketing programs.
• Collaborate across all business lines to coordinate successful marketing program activities in preparation for successful deployments in the market, including market and competitive analysis, product packaging, pricing, and positioning, marketing planning and execution, sales enablement and post-purchase adoption and usage.
• Develop rapport and manage expectations with key internal stakeholders and senior leadership through regular communication and reporting on metrics and success of marketing programs.
• Generate post-mortem findings and apply them to continuous marketing improvement processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business field
• Minimum 5-7 years marketing experience in large product marketing organization or agency experience
• Minimum 3 years in banking, financial services, and/or technology industry
• Experience with Pragmatic Marketing
• Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills with the flexibility to shift priority projects as required
• Significant influencing/people management experience
• Technology product marketing experience preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communications including the ability to simplify and communicate complex ideas
• Experience excelling in a highly matrixed organization
- Fiserv Jobs