Walmart Overnight Stocking Team Associate OMJST in Alliance, Ohio
Job Title: Overnight Stocking Team Associate -- OMJST
*Number of Openings: 10 *
Worksite Location: Alliance, Ohio 444601
How to Apply:
TEXT "Jobs" to 240240 A link will be sent to you where you can type in "Alliance, OH or "facility 2541" to see job openings and apply online.
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
This position is responsible for the operation of a department. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job-related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary.
An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Maintains inventory accuracy for the facility by binning and picking merchandise; utilizing the inventory management system; completing bin audits; working inventory exceptions; and correcting shelf capacities.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Maintains merchandise presentation by stocking and rotating merchandise; removing damaged or out-of-date goods; setting up, cleaning, and organizing product displays; signing and pricing merchandise according to company policies and procedures; and securing fragile and high-shrink merchandise.
- Maintains area of responsibility in accordance with company policies and procedures by handling claims and returns; zoning the area; arranging and organizing merchandise and supplies; identifying shrink and damages; and maintaining work environment according to company policies and procedures.
- Receives and stocks merchandise throughout the facility and organizes and maintains the backroom by following company safety, cleaning, and operating procedures; utilizing equipment according to company policies and procedures; setting up product displays; maintaining modular integrity; receiving, sorting, staging, and delivering merchandise; and completing paperwork, logs, and other required documentation.
- Helps ensure the proper execution of the customer inventory flow process, the maintenance of backroom standards, the correct processing of freight, and the readiness of backroom for incoming freight.
- Provides customer service by acknowledging the customer; identifying customer needs; assisting with purchasing decisions; locating merchandise; resolving customer issues and concerns; and promoting products and services.
- Associate must use the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) program with requirements that their personal device can be supported with the current Walmart app requirements.
An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position.
Judgment:Make Effective Choices : Uses policies, procedures, and/or guides to make good choices. Uses data and facts in order to make day-to-day decisions and involves others as needed. Recognizes what might be a problem and informs those who can correct it.
- Walmart Jobs