Roush Enterprises Automotive Mechanic in Allen Park, Michigan
We work alongside the best and brightest to do incredibly cool things you wouldn't believe. At Roush, you're part of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for providing innovated solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If so, then keep reading.
We fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
We currently have immediate openings for Automotive Mechanics / Technicians at our Allen Park, MI facility off of Republic Drive. We offer a clean work environment working with cutting-edge technology. Our wages are competitive and we offer first-class medical benefits, matching 401k, disability insurance, life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, and more!
*Check out this video! * We Are Roush
As an Automotive Mechanic / Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining vehicle functional condition by working off repair orders or leader instructions and conducting inspections
- Repairing mechanical and electrical system malfunctions and replace parts and components
- Reading, interpreting, and following service procedures
- Maintaining vehicle records by entering notes, service, and repair orders
- Keeping shop equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, performing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs
- Participating in daily shop organization and clean-up
To be considered as an Automotive Mechanic / Technician, you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of mechanical assembly and ability to operate shop equipment.
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Has own tools with rolling toolbox and be able to work overtime and weekends
- Ability to read, comprehend, and execute written procedures
Preferred skills / qualifications:
- Certificate in Automotive Technology or related.
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certification(s).
- State Mechanic Certification(s).
- Valid driver's license
- Knowledge of vehicle alignments, air conditioning (A/C) system repairs, tire machines and balancers
Our full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, paid holidays, and more.
If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Please visit our careers page and apply by clicking on this link:
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: