Fluor Senior Software Applications Specialist in Aliso Viejo, California
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Senior Specialist is responsible for the Test planning, Integration testing, Regression testing SAP FI, Purchasing, Sales & Billing modules in ERP and Portal. The Candidate will partner and interact with various teams within Information Technology (Project Managers, Developers, Other QA team members) and Business (SMEs) to design, develop, and implement manual and automated test plans and cases to test SAP modules. The candidate must be familiar with all facets of a development life cycle and understand the role of Quality Assurance in the process. This is a remote position and candidate will need to adhere to telecommuting policies, as applicable.
• Provide guidance to a group of quality assurance analysts/testers to ensure quality within the project release deadline.
• Effectively communicating with the project team, IT management and customers regarding quality issues and status by providing defect reports, reviewing results for product readiness.
• Working with the technical team to triage and prioritize issues for resolution.
• Ensuring that customer requirements are met by designing and developing test artifacts like testing strategy, test scenarios, test cases, and metric reports to maximize test coverage.
• Executing the test cases using available tools and methodologies.
• Execute IT projects, including conceptualizing, organizing, planning, anticipating project testing needs.
• Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT solutions within software testing.
• Perform or advise with problem analysis, structured analysis, and solution design techniques.
• Develop and ensures business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
• Keep abreast of IT trends, technologies, and strategies for potential impact and advantages to the business.
• Evaluate and recommend changes in procedures when necessary.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141340BR
City: Aliso Viejo
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
- Fluor Jobs