Fluor Director II, Sales in ALISO VIEJO, California
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
A leadership position for overall development and implementation of sales activities for a division, region, or key account. Actively drives people development and provides leadership in the implementation of all “must have” requirements of the sales process. This role typically has direct reports of Sales personnel. This position will be responsible for a larger division or region with responsibilities that include but are not limited to international sales, national sales, regional sales, and government sales. This position is responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategies for increasing sales/profits, and the generation of new business for the company.
• Manage key accounts and the implementation of the account management process across various business groups or industry lines for implementation
• Actively promote cross-group interface support and positioning – “One Fluor”
• Lead a Global Industry Focus Team (GIFT) or Sales Operations and Technology (SOT) team in the development and implementation of new business development strategies, building of capability, or positioning to capitalize on changes in market conditions
• Maintain adherence to Business Development & Strategy (BD&S) Group direction, Commercial Strategy Group and Fluor Corporate approval matrix and Business Unit approval matrix
• Consult and align with Fluor Corporate functions such as treasury, tax, legal, and risk throughout the sales pursuit
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 138367BR
City: ALISO VIEJO
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
- Fluor Jobs