Intel Construction Logistics Operations _ Contract in Albuquerque, New Mexico
The Construction Logistics Operations Manager works in support of the New Mexico factories and/or other Business units that are customers of CPLG/GLO. The person in this role oversees logistics operations for construction logistics. As a Construction Logistic Operations Manager, you will be accountable for shipment, transportation, warehousing, and the 3PL local team in support of logistics operations at Intel factories in Arizona.
The Construction Logistics Operations Manager will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Transportation, Warehousing, Logistics Customer Service, and Support Services.
• Management of all Intel Managed inbound/outbound shipments (international and domestic) and inventory management. These might include extremely complex shipments requiring months of preparation to execute.
• Oversee the sustaining of the logistics operations and customers/stakeholders.
• Provide operational data to support supplier allocations and bid activities based on customer requirements and Intel direction.
• Transportation, Contract Logistics, and 3PL Supplier Management, including, supplier operational engagements and interfacing with suppliers on the management of the day-to-day operations in support of the Factory Construction Enterprise.
• Manage (Measuring performance against) KPI's to measure success in providing the required services. Manage exceptions and irregularities until closure.
• Internal Stakeholder Management.
• Interacting closely with the General Contractors & Intel Construction management team to understand short and long-term needs and develop the required services and support models.
• Building a Supply Chain engagement model with critical partners, including FCE, FMS, Construction GC/Trades, GSC, GT, among others.
• Manage various stakeholder's R&R.
• Participations and/or facilitation of various forums and operational meetings (Dock Meeting, Inventory Meeting, Procurement meeting, Internal Sync, Cross-site alignment meetings, etc.)
• Optimization and cost-savings programs in partnership with Supply Chain and/or other business partners.
• Evaluate logistics quotes from various logistics service providers and record actualized cost savings.
• Process development, documentation, and enhancement in support of logistics functionality (e.g. Dock Team Meeting, Procurement Log, Warehouse Management System, Inventory Management).
• Management of all warehousing operations for all commodities and distribution to the factory/construction area upon need. There can be several warehousing facilities for each construction project at different distances from the factories.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Advanced interaction and facilitation skills.
• Decision Making and Problem-solving skills.
• Influencing skills.
• Background of decision-oriented action-oriented presentations.
• Analytical skills.
• Strategic thinking and independent working skills with minimal management direction.
• Awareness to identify and set your own work priorities.
• Interact with both tactical and technical team players but also laterally (partner groups) and upward to management.
** This is contract positions
**Contract Maximum Length is 36 months (if applicable)
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Technical disciplines such as Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations, and/or Manufacturing.
6+ years of experience in one or more of the following disciplines:
Warehouse and Transportation Management.
Supporting or directly working with Factory stakeholders and/or managing supply chain operations that support intel fabs.
Project management or team leadership
Supplier Management and supplier performance improvements.
Working in a virtual environment with multiple sites and geographies.
Gathering cost and financial data and synthesize it for report out to stakeholders.
Work with data to identify patterns and trends leading to drawing meaningful conclusions.
Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Team, Skype.
Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA)
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
- Intel Jobs