SolomonEdwards Loan Operations Booking Specialist in Albany, New York
Loan Operations Booking Specialist
Remote - USA,USA
This position will provide subject matter expertise to process booking loans. This includes renewals, extensions, and any other adjustments needed to existing loans as well.
• Complete critical booking production
• Process financial transactions as they pertain to booking and funding loans
• Familiarity with all types of loan documents, including Commercial Real Estate, C&I and Home Builder Finance.
• Familiarity with Laser Pro and AFS
• Support front line associates (email, phone, etc.)
• Schedule flexibility around peak volume times
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Critical thinking skills
• Ability to deliver high quality professional, high quality service to internal and external customers
• Operates with a sense of urgency
• Contributes to the team’s success
• Results oriented and detail driven
• Education Required: Bachelor's degree in business, finance, legal, or related field or equivalent experience
• Experience Required: 2+ years of experience in commercial loan booking
• Details on required experience
• Details on Specialized or Technical knowledge: LaserPro and AFS preferred
• Company/Industry related knowledge
• Other qualifications or skills such as –
Travel Requirements: None
Mission and Vision
We are a superior consulting firm focused on helping clients achieve their dreams and address complex situations with inspired people, deep expertise, and innovative technologies.
We are a perpetual career and opportunity enterprise, focused on building long-term benefits for our people and communities. We create collaborative and supportive relationships with our people, clients and communities. Our success enables us to invest time and resources to bettering the communities in which we live to help those communities thrive.
Inclusion and Diversity Statement
We value the contribution and wisdom of the team. At SolomonEdwardsGroup, we’ve built a vibrant and inclusive community. Our team members are curious, committed, and diverse. In keeping with our mission to build value through people, we cultivate a culture where differences are celebrated, and all members are treated fairly and equitably. Employees, business partners and our extended stakeholder family are empowered to share their experiences, ideas, perspectives; to be their whole selves.
Salary range $40-48/hr. W2. The specific compensation for this role will be determined based on the education, experience, location and skill set of the individual selected for this position.
Benefits offered - Health insurance, sick leave, 401(k)
SolomonEdwardsGroup, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status.
SolomonEdwardsGroup, LLC adheres to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Your privacy is important to us, and we never sell your data to third parties. Personal information is only collected to match applicants with job opportunities. For more information on your rights, click here: https://solomonedwards.com/privacy-policy/#ccpa
Job Ref: 140948
- SolomonEdwards Jobs