Centene Corporation Business Analyst III in Albany, New York
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Perform various analysis and interpretation to link business needs and objectives for assigned function.
• Support business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of various systems
• Identify and analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
• Perform detailed analysis on multiple projects, recommend potential business solutions and ensure successful implementations
• Identify ways to enhance performance management and operational reports related to new business implementation processes
• Coordinate with various business units and departments in the development and delivery of training programs
• Develop, share, and incorporate organizational best practices into business applications
• Diagnose problems and identify opportunities for process redesign and improvement
• Formulate and update departmental policies and procedures
• Serve as the subject matter expert on the assigned function product to ensure operational performance.
• Ability to travel
Benefits and Payment Configuration:
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 4+ years of business process analysis, preferably in healthcare (i.e. documenting business process, gathering requirements) or claims payment/analysis experience. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access preferred. Experience in benefits, pricing, contracting or claims and knowledge of provider reimbursement methodologies. Knowledge of managed care information or claims payment systems preferred. Previous structured testing experience preferred.
Highly preferred: Experience programming in SQL or SAS, working with very large and complex datasets and advance Excel skills (VBA programming).
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Business Analyst III
LOCATION: Various, New York
- Centene Corporation Jobs