Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center Clinical Resource Nurse Supervisor - Gastroenterology of Alamogordo - 427005 - FT in Alamogordo, New Mexico
Provide assistance to Director(s) of Operation and coordinate daily operations. This description is not intended to be a complete list of duties. Other related duties may be assigned.
• Manage the day-to-day business operations of the Physician’s office.
• Provide staff with guidance and training related to the Physician’s practice.
• Maintain supportive work environment for Physician and other staff.
• Coordination of ALL schedules in specific practice including: Physician and Support Staff.
• Coordination of Physician directed appointments.
• Coordinate co-surgery schedule(s)o As pertains to specific practice.
• Payroll approval.
• Supply ordering/Check requests
• Correspondence including: hospital, mail run(s).
• Assist Physician’s Practice Business Office with:
o Daily close
• Perform other duties as required.
High school diploma.
Heartsaver CPR/AED Certification.
3-5 years of experience working in a Physician’s Office setting including patient appointment scheduling. Previous experience with Insurance Billing including, but not limited to coding and posting charges.
Experience supervising staff in a Physician’s Office setting/Coordinating staff schedules/Approving payroll/Interviewing & Hiring new staff.
Experience using an Electronic Medical Record (EMR)/Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Demonstrate professional Customer Service & Conflict Resolution/Service Recovery.
Current American Heart – HeartSaver or Basic Life Support (BLS) card.
External Company Name: Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
External Company URL: http://www.gcrmc.org/