ABM Industries Supervisor in Akron, Ohio
Position Summary Details
ABM / Goodyear Site
Hourly Supervisor Job Description
Job Title: Custodial Services Supervisor
Hours: 7am – 4pm Monday – Friday
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned.
· Know all safety regulations for the Goodyear Site, and ABM
· Work with 1st shift supervisor to learn locations of all the buildings here on Campus
· Help with supervising employees in all buildings.
· All employees are union, it is important to know the union contract.
· Work orders / requests are emailed to ABM daily from facilities, which we are responsible for getting the information to our employees to ensure the work order / request is completed. We then enter the requests into a Template and send to facilities every Friday
· Keep the equipment log for all buildings up to date.
· Perform SWOPS daily.
· Walk with IRGRA / GY during audits
· Organizational Skills
· Assisting with training of new employees
· Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained
· Knowledge of floor care and floor care equipment
· Learn the system ABM uses for ordering and Maintaining inventory of custodial supplies.
· Experience in Excel, Word
· Attend weekly meetings, every Wednesday at 4pm – 5pm
· Supervisors rotate cleaning stairwells in the factory every Month, all supervisors, help with this project.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- ABM Industries Jobs