CHC Addiction Services PART-TIME - HR Representative/Payroll in Akron, Ohio
Are you a reliable, detail orientated, administrative professional looking for a new opportunity? Does the thought of working for an organization that truly helps people every day sound motivating? If so, the HR team at CHC needs you! CHC Addiction Services is a non-profit social service agency in the Akron area whose mission is to treat, inspire, support and empower individuals and families impacted by the disease of addiction. We are looking for a part time, 20 hours per week, Human Resource Representative to process biweekly payroll as well as perform general office duties such as filing, shredding, covering for the receptionist as needed, and assisting other employees and the public with questions about the company and services. Must have:
- high school diploma
- payroll experience
- strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- specifically Word, Excel and Access
- the appreciation that precision is of the utmost importance when entering data and organizing files
- the capability to exercise independent judgment while problem solving
- and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment where constant interruption occurs.
Must be vaccinated against COVID-19. CHC Addiction Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider of Services.