Bureau Vertias North America Electrical Engineer Surveyor - Aberdeen in Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Inspectorate, a world leader in independent inspection and analysis of traded commodities is, is part of the Bureau Veritas Group of Companies with clear vision and strategy designed to meet the challenges and demands of its’ shareholders, clients and staff.
Inspectorate focus on rewarding and training staff across the globe to develop a workforce who will act as ambassadors for the business and who will feel proud to be part of a growing and successful Group.
We are looking for people with drive, enthusiasm, commitment and integrity to join a global business with global opportunities.
Role: Electrical Engineer Surveyor
Package: £Competitive + car or car allowance + benefits
Put Your Skills To The Test
Looking for a new challenge? Put your experience and qualifications to better use with a prestigious and rewarding examination role within a global-leading organisation.
You could be working with some of the world’s most recognisable brands, helping to ensure compliance, improve safety and boost performance by completing examinations of electrical installations to the latest standards.
All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
Techincal And Customer Excellence
Client responsibilities include:
· To safely carry out high quality examination of designated electrical installations on client premises, in line with agreed schedules
· To produce and deliver inspection reports using Bureau Veritas’s best in class tools for on-site reporting and immediate client access
· To act as an advisor to clients, colleagues and external bodies, providing technical and legislative advice where necessary
· To deliver customer excellence, operating in the professional, friendly and authoritative manner expected of all client-facing Bureau Veritas engineers
· To adhere with all relevant safety guidance and legislation including the code of practice for in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment and the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
Take Your Career In A New Direction
Candidate requirements include:
· Minimum City & Guilds Part 1 and 2 electrical installation qualification (Part 3 desirable)
· C&G 2391 Inspection and Testing
· GCSEs in Maths and English (or equivalent)
· 18th Edition regulations
· Minimum three to five years’ relevant industry experience
· Current UK driving licence
Personal attributes required:
· Proven technical knowledge and understanding
· Comfortable operating independently with individual responsibility for allocated inspection activities, and as part of a team when needed
· Excellent customer service manner, with strong communications and interpersonal skills
· Ability to build lasting relationships with clients
Leaders In Testing, Inspection & Certificiation
Only Bureau Veritas can offer:
· Structured development programmes, from apprentice to chartered engineer, to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
· The opportunity to deliver excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world’s most recognised brands
· A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer nine years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
· Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require the successful pass of a CRB/credit check or attained relevant security clearances.
Bureau Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business. Each employee or prospective employee of the Group must know and apply our Code of Ethics. Please visit the ‘About Us’ section of the website to view our Code of Ethics.